Ohana

by - Saturday, October 05, 2013

I thought I was never going to be able to wake up this morning, in time for dance .
But I managed to.
The alarm was set at 7 a.m. but as usual, one shall hit the snooze button numerous times before waking up for real.
Hit the shower at 8 a.m.
Was not late for dance this time around. YES \m/
Thanks to Aaron for being the kind driver. Lol!
So far, Saturday has been good to me.
The only downside was that I had to say goodbye to my dad, again.
He just came back from __M__ yesterday and then he had to take the flight this afternoon to __S___.
That is some tight working schedule.
It's funny how I'm annoyed with him whenever he's not working outstation
But how I miss him when he's away..
Don't most of us feel the same?
Yes, no? It could be your parents or loved ones..

Does distance really bring people closer together?


"Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten" - Lilo & Sitch






You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm not a morning person and find it extremely difficult to wake up in the morning.
    Good luck ^^ I've never been into a long distance relationship before, so I dunno...But one things for sure as long as you have faith then I'm sure it'll work out. ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emi, thanks for stopping by my blog :)
      Yes, I think having faith is something significant to do.
      p/s: I'm not in a LDR, but more or less between a father & a daughter relationship :)
      xx

      Delete

Instagram