Goodbye 2014, hello 2015

by - Sunday, January 11, 2015


It feels like it was just a few months ago that I came up with a few new year resolutions for the year 2014.
It was:
My resolutions for this year:
1. Be fit and healthy
2. Get better results ( in studies)
3. Be grateful as much as possible

Did I fulfill them? Well, I think I did.
I had a year filled with Frisbee training and a few competitions. Not forgetting the outdoor activities conducted by the Rotaract Club. 
In terms of better results.. I guess I can say, what i've achieved so far is pretty satisfying (HAHA) . I may not be a straight HD student but I'm content with what I've achieved (though there's always room for improvements).
And have been grateful throughout 2014??
Most definitely. 
I'm grateful for each and every moment I've went through and got through. 
I'm grateful for my family, my friends and even for my acquaintances. 
2014 has thought me a lot.
There were many ups and downs (it was a roller coaster ride) but I tried my best to learn at least something out of each experience I gained or mistakes I've made.
I've gained new friends along the way, got closer to some friends, and did crazy stuff with them.
2014 would be an unforgettable year especially to us Malaysians as there were a few unfortunate incidents. 
It was also great to finally meet my relatives in Sabah as I don't get to see them so often. It's been two years since I last went back, so I'm really happy to see them all again :)
Hmm.. I'm not sure if I should come up with a new list of resolutions.
As of now, I don't think I need one. 
I'm planning to just come up with something later on or decide something along the way? 
It's about 3.51am now and I should probably go back to sleep. I woke up to go to the washroom and I can't seem to sleep after that. What even.
Hence the reflect-on-your-life post. LOL!
Well, that's all for now? 
Man.. This blog is pretty dead. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram