Wild Honey & Sunny

by - Thursday, March 12, 2015

Hey guys!
Tried BreadFruits Cafe @ Desa Sri Hartamas last week.
The cafe provides a selection of healthy choices.

                   
I had the Wild Honey & Sunny (Scrambled egg),
also served with rye toasts.

 Wild Honey and Sunny (Sunny-side-up)
Wanted to try the coffee from there but it was still very early and they just opened the cafe.
I think it was like 8.30 am?? Mehhh.
Went to Artisan Roast HQ @ Section 16, PJ for coffee instead.

Cappuccino (left), Mocha (right).

Went home, took a nap, waited for my sister (Sharon) to get ready 
and I sent her to Astro @ Technology Park Malaysia.
I got lost on the way there -__-
p/s: I've mentioned before in one of my blog post, saying how much I dislike using Waze.
Well.. I still do!
Sidetrack for a moment: If you guys didn't know, my sister Sharon, is one of the finalists for the #hitzAnnouncerSearch.
You can watch what's the search is all about HERE
#TeamSharon4Hitz!!

........
Anyway! After sending her got back home, and I went out again for a super late lunch
@ Tony Roma's, Sunway Pyramid. 

 Had their Fish & Chips. 

And guys.. I finally watched Kingsman! JOY!
It was pretty cool! 


Great movie to end my day :)



You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram