spilled milk

by - Saturday, July 25, 2015




















It's almost 1 a.m now,
and I have to wake up around 6.30 a.m (if it's possiblle that is),
to feed my brain with more last minute notes/information.
Why do I do this to myself, seriously?
Every semester I promise to not do last-minute study and yet, I do it again.
I can't help it. No wait, I need help. Mehh..
Well, no point crying over spilled milk right? Nasi sudah menjadi bubur


I hope I'll do well.
*fingerscrossed*

.
.
.
.
.
.
*update*
The paper was not as bad as I expected.
Phew.
Thank God!!
Though I wished I had an additional 20-30 minutes,
Will definitely be able to include more points. Why!?!?
Or maybe I shouldn't have went to the washroom. Or not.
I'm so bad at holding my pee. Sorry, tmi. Heh :)
For the first time in my entire undergraduate life, I used 3 booklets to answer the questions.
Wanted to left a "p/s" note at the end of my answer, apologizing for my ugly handwriting. Mehh..
That is all for now.
Time to do revision for my last paper; IB Law.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram