Back To School

by - Sunday, August 30, 2015


New semester (hopefully my last, fingers-crossed), starts tomorrow.
Taking four subjects, including my thesis/ dissertation.
Am I ready?
Hmmm.. after a month long of holiday.. it's a 50/50.
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing familiar and new faces,
The "going for lunch" after class sessions with friends.
What I'm not so very keen of would be, attending classes alone.
I think I'll be alone (alone as in without my usual uni mates), for one or two classes.
I'm also not very keen on sitting through long, draggy lectures (and if I'm alone, it'll be worse).
Can you relate??

As much as I love going back to uni again, I'm pretty worried that it'll be a heavy semester.
I'm taking one core subject, two electives and my dissertation.
And the ones I'm taking is of management or marketing subjects. 
So you can already tell that there will be at least two assignments for each subject (since it's a long semester). 
Will I be able to handle the workload? Mehhh..
We shall see when the sem starts.
1 day to go.


You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Good luck with classes! :) You can do it!

    www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st week's really fun, and also really very chill. Goodluck! And have fun :)

    Lou | wander-soul.net

    ReplyDelete

Instagram