fishy business

by - Monday, August 10, 2015


Had one of the best bowl of penang asam laksa last week.
As promised, the boy took me to Penang Road Famous Teochew Cendul @ Paradigm Mall.
They also have another branch in Sunway Pyramid if im not mistaken.
Besides the usual "ais kacang", or shaved ice, picture below
I ordered penang asam laksa..
From the first look if it, I can tell that it was going to be good. 
They were generous with their pineapples, and sardines (which is used to cook the broth).
They also gave me a spoonful of shrimp paste, and I can add it in according to my preference.
It was good guys.
As you can see..
It was devoured almost instantly. hahahahaahhaah
It was a big bowl, and for RM 8.90, it was worth it 👍
Give it a try, if you're craving for a good bowl of penang asam laksa :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram