Q & A

by - Thursday, August 27, 2015

Q: What happens when people open their heart?
A: I guess it depends on the individuals?
Q: Mango or grapes juice?
A: Grape juice! Although it gives me headache sometimes..
Q: Your opinion on e-cigarettes or vape?
A: Hmm.. It's alright? It doesn't affect me much, unless you exhale the smoke to my face.
Q: What are tears made of?
A: Water, sodium? And courage.
Q: Which is the best/favourite hairstyle of yours?
A: Idk. But I think I look good with long hair.
Q: What would you ask for, if you knew the answer was Yes?
A: Enough money to travel the world.
Q: The colour of your shirt + the object on your right = Your Superhero name
A: Blue Phone. Hmmmm..
Q: What's your opinion on this? “You think ‘Okay, I get it, I’m prepared for the worst’, but you hold out that small hope, see, and that’s what f***s you up. That’s what kills you.”
A: That actually happens a lot to me. But I guess I push myself to learn something from it. To see the light in that outcome.
Q: What is the saddest word in English?
A: Alone.
Q: Tell me the loudest noise at home.
A: Me talking? LOL!
Q: The biggest lie in this generation?
A: I'm on the way


If you have any questions for me to answer just drop them HERE. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram