5 Things I'm Happy For // 1

by - Sunday, September 13, 2015


Hey guys! So I've decided to start this thing where I list 5 things that I'm happy for at the end of every week. Just to remind me of the good things. Something like a recap :) I'll try to do it on Saturdays because it marks the end of our week.
So, let's start!

1. I sat through my first class of MGT 205: Asian Business Environment on Monday and it was cool. I mean, the lecturer was explaining the subject outline and the topics we will be learning and I find the subject interesting already. Looking forward to attending the class tomorrow. The lecturer gave us our first task for the class and it was to discuss and present our thoughts on the "Feeling of Asianess", whether it is converging or diverging. Heh. Pretty nervous about sharing my thoughts to the whole class, but we shall see how it goes.

2. I am happy to know that my total fees for uni this semester is half the price of what I would usually pay. Say, normally I pay (more like my parents) about RM 6,400, but for this same it's RM 3,600. So yassssss!! Education is so expensive okay. Don't judge me :P

3. Finally got to try the new (not so new) Huckleberry Food & Fare eatery at Damansara Heights. My friend Farah and I have been meaning to try this place for quite sometime and we finally did. I was pretty happy and the boy came with us too. You can read more about it here.

4. I manage to muster all the energy I've left with after class on Monday (class was from 8am to 5pm without break), and wash my car. It's been sometime since the last I send it for washing and the weather has been so bad lately, haze and all. So, I finally washed my car. Yayy!! Okay honestly, I didn't wash it myself. My brother helped me as well. But still, I washed it :)

5. I satisfied my Chili Pan Mee craving thanks to the boy :) Yum yum in my tum tum.

How about you guys?? What are you happy about?




You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram