5 Things I'm Happy For // 2

by - Sunday, September 20, 2015


Things I'm happy for this week;

1. Met Deanna Yusof when I attended her talk on Thursday. Even Azura Zainal (of Red FM) was there as well.
2. Finally tried Fatboy's Burger Bar. I had Wimpy, which is half of Fat Basterd, their best selling burger.

3. Watched my first live Hockey game at Stadium Bukit Jalil on Thursday with the boy and my twin. It was pretty awesome :) My friend Joel is playing for Sapura hockey team and it was great to watch him play and show some support.

4. After what seemed like ages (probably two or three weeks), went for Sunway's pick up on Friday. Just what I need. Some running :)

5. I updated my planner! There's so much to do and I'm trying my best to organize my life (LOL, life). Yea.






You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a lovely post, I think it's nice to remind ourselves what we're happy for sometimes :) Being organised definitely makes you feel much better! xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap! Staying organized does help me think better, but being organized itself can be a real challenge sometimes :)

      Delete

Instagram