Monday oh Monday

by - Monday, October 26, 2015

photo credit: Office Christmas Lights via photopin (license)

Here comes the busy days..
Just went through my to-do list and I'm freaking out again.
Yes, again.
I had a mini breakdown the other day, stressing over assignments and thesis due dates.
Managed to actually bring myself together. Not sure how, but I did it.
In class today, a few students raised questions regarding finals. What chapters are coming out? -Are there any tips?
And I was just sitting there, hugging my bag (because it was so cold), thinking..
"Crap. Final exam is just around the corner". Just.what.I.need.to.know.
What's more, I'm starting to think I won't be able to finish my thesis on time.
Why.
Whyyy.
I need more Tim Tams.
No wait, I can't binge on Tim Tams right now thanks to the haze.
Currently feeling sick. Down with sore throat and I've been coughing a lot.
|
|
|
I would like to apologize for all the rantings, but I just needed a place to channel my negativity.
I think I've tortured the boy a little too much. Heh.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram