Favourite Moisturisers or Body Lotions

by - Thursday, December 17, 2015

lotions
Hey guys! 
Today, I have decided to share my favourite moisturisers or body lotions. I think most of you would agree with me that dry skin can be a pain in the butt as it makes our skin appear to be on the flaky and unattractive side. Sometimes, when I don't take care of my skin properly (I have my lazy days). it makes me feel a little self-conscious when I'm out with my friends. I've put together some of my favourites, so let's get started :)

body lotions

1. Vaseline Intensive Care in Cocoa Radiant - I was skeptical in using this product at first because my previous experience with Vaseline Healthy White, skin lightening body milk gave me rashes. I was itching for about a week or so. My sister was the one that introduced this product to me. I have been using this for almost a year now and I'm liking it. It lathers smoothly without feeling greasy, and it smells heavenly (I have a soft spot for anything that smells nice). This bottle also comes with a pump as compared to the usual flip/flap cap that most Vaseline products have, which makes it a lot more convenient.

2. Bath and Body Works Shea and Vitamin E Body Lotion in Beautiful Day- This came in a set of three, the body wash, body mist, and the body lotion. I personally love the body lotion. The lotion is in light green colour (don't worry you don't turn green), and it smells of green apples and wild daisies. It is very refreshing and I usually use this occasionally before I spray on Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist (my fav). It may sound like an odd combination, you know green apples with melon, plum, and freesia, but trust me.. It is divide and not overpowering at all :) In the description, it says it provides 16 hours of continuous moisture. I won't say it lasts up to 16 hours, but more or less 6 to 8 hours? It is also a non-greasy formula which absorbs quickly into skin, leaving your skin soft and smooth.

3. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter - This product has a slightly thicker formula as compared to normal body lotions, and I normally use this after I shower at night or before I go to bed. I'm not really a fan of this product's scent but I'm starting to get used to it. Ha.. I would normally apply this on my elbows, knees, and my heels, after I've applied the Vaseline Cocoa Radiant lotion. This one is in 300ml tub, I also have the travel size in 50ml, which I bring along when I'm travelling.

4. NIVEA Body Lotion In Shower Skin Conditioner in Whitening- This is pretty much self explanatory. I use this when I'm in the shower. After shower, I apply the skin conditioner, leave about 5 minutes or so, and then I rinse it off. I've used up pretty much 80% of the product already, and it is really convenient for when I'm on one of my lazy days. It does its job too! It suits for those with normal to dry skin, However, after using this product, I always made sure to clean the floor of my bathroom because it can get quite slippery.

5. St. Ives Skin Renewing Lotion in Collagen Elastin- This is my go-to body lotion. I think I love using this the most :) My mom bought this lotion for herself, and I would normally sneak in to her room to use some, until one day.. I decided to buy one for myself. My sister has one as well. As I've mentioned previously, I'm gonna say it again, I am all about the scents - and this product smells wonderful. It also absorbs pretty decently, and is not greasy at all (important, important, +1 brownie point). This product is also gentle on sensitive skin (another brownie point!).


lotions

lotions

If you are looking for new body moisturiser or lotion, do check these babies out! I would personally recommend the St. Ives Skin Renewing Body Lotion, but at the end of the day it is totally up to you :) Remember, it is important to moisturise!


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awesome post. I need to get a new moisturizer soon, so I will definitely check these out. :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Yana! Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope this post helped you out a lil bit :)

      Delete

Instagram