What's In My Travel Bag?

by - Wednesday, December 30, 2015

travel essentials

Hey guys! How is your holiday spirit coming along? I just came back two days ago from Kluang, Johor, after visiting my aunt and her family for Christmas. Spent 5 days and 4 nights over there and I enjoyed every single moment of it :) I love the holiday (end-of-the-year) season. There's my birthday, Christmas and New Year celebration! It's the getting together with family, relatives, and friends that makes holiday so special  To my friends who follow me on Snapchat, I apologize for the spam - couldn't resist taking pictures and videos of my nephews and nieces. They're so cute and adorable (I just want to bite their cheeks). Anyway! I was about to unpack all my stuff from my bag yesterday morning and it hit me that.. Maybe I should blog about what's in my travel bag? :) I realize that this time around, I didn't over packed and it was "just enough" for the 5 days stay (pats my back).

travel essentials
 This is just a plain travel bag that I got myself from Brands Outlet last year. I've been using it when I go for an overnight stay or a really short trip. It's really sturdy and fits almost everything despite looking pretty small (looks can be deceiving).


travel essentials
 I'm not going to go through or show my clothes, because most of it needs to be washed asap, and I figured I should just show everything else but the clothes :) As you can see from the picture above, besides clothes, the travel bag could fit these three other bags containing my travel essentials.

travel essentials
 In the first bag (the biggest of the three):
1. Guardian Pantyliner; Green tea scented
2. Burberry Glasses Casing - I'm helpless without my prescription glasses or my contact lenses (power too high it's crazy)
3. eos Visibly Soft Lipbalm in Vanilla Mint
4. The Body Shop Fijian Water Lotus Perfume Oil - My new favourite scent. It smells so fresh :)
5. Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist
6. Mini Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion
7. Nioxin Diaboost; Thickening Xtrafusion Treatment with HTX - Hair Serum
8. Johnson's Baby Bedtime Oil - My secret elixir or life saver. I use it after shower for any dry spots on my skin, as makeup remover, and even smell it occasionally before I go to bed (I'm not weird-LOL).
9. Rexona Roll-on Deodorant in Shower Clean
10. Toothbrush & Toothpaste
11. Contact lenses
12. Cotton Pads (I usually pack them in a small box like this to save space)
13. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush
14. Plastic bag - for wet clothes, towel or in case of emergency
15. Clean & Clear Oil Control Film
16. Pureen Baby Wipes


travel essentials
 In the second bag I have:
1. Botaneco Garden Body Wash with Grape Seed and Bergamot Essential Oils (no paraben silicone or colourant)
2. Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash (no parabens, SLS/SLES, phthalates)
3. Himalaya Herbals Refreshing & Clarifying Toner (alcohol free)
4. Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Skin Cream
5. Burt's Bees Lip Balm (I hate having chapped lips, so I have lip balm in almost all my bags)

travel essentials
In the third bag I have:
1. & 2. Forever 21 earrings
3. Garnier BB Cream - Miracle Skin Perfector
4. Eyelash Curler
5. Silkygirl Precision Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
6. ELF Little Black Beautybook in Warm Edition
7. Frontcover New Mascara
8. Ecotools Eyeshadow Brush
9. Tweezer
10. Frontcover Eye Pigment in Coal Hoal
11. Collection Eyes Uncovered in Nude Bronze Palette

You may have noticed (or maybe not) that I didn't include any hair conditioner or shampoo - it's because my mom and I are currently using the same shampoo and conditioner. Since she packed hers, I decided not to pack mine and share the two items with her :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram