The Intern

by - Friday, April 01, 2016


Hey guys!

Yes, I've not been updating my blog for quite some time now.
And yes, I know.. I also said that I'll update this page frequently.

A lot has happened the past month!
Let's go through a quick recap, shall we?? :)

On 19th February, I went for an Internship Interview at PurelyB, Mont Kiara and guess what guys?!?!
I got it. I'm currently the Marketing and Health Programme Intern :)
It basically a startup, and if you may or may not know, it's a very fast-paced environment.
I learn something new everyday.
It's also an open-concept office, so I get to see my supervisor, CEO, COO, and other colleagues do their thing. Pretty cool.
Being in a startup also means your working hours differs. It's definitely not the usual 9-5 kinda work life. Everyone has their own tasks, and responsibility, and sometimes the task itself requires you to work for longs hours, sometimes short (depending on how fast and focused you are).
That being said, startups also tends to be more flexible; telecommute for example.
Another thing I like about working at this startup is that, the dresscode is pretty casual.
You're allowed to dress up comfortably, but you know,,, Presentable :)
It's been a month now, which means I have about two more months to go before my internship period ends.
Since I'm under marketing (digital marketing), it's also cool to see how business takes place online/offline as well.
I'm trying my best to absorb as much as I can, to improve my knowledge, skills and etc :)

I also just came back from a 4 days 3 nights trip from Perak.
Went there for the 2nd Perak Hat Tournament (Ultimate Frisbee).
I got so dark ;/
I think it's been a while since I've gotten this dark. Im not even kidding you guys.
Feeling so self conscious lately.. Everywhere I go I'll be like - "please don't look at me, or stare at me, I get it. I look super tanned".
You know, You feel me???
And my graduation ceremony is coming up, on the 24th of April.
So imagine taking a portrait with my twin sister. Oh my goodness.
It'll be so weird, and I'll probably blend in with the dark background. K.
No point complaining also.. Can't do much. HHAHAHA!

So yea..
Pretty much that's it? That's like my Feb/Mar highlights :)
Talk to you guys soon!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram