It's That Time of the Year Again!

by - Thursday, December 15, 2016


It's that time of year again. Season of festivities and joy!
It's also the time where my family and I head back to our hometown in Sabah.
As always, I'm excited to see my extended family, but I'm also sad to leave my closed ones here.. Although it's just for a short while.

For the first time ever, I won't be celebrating Christmas this year with my twin sister as she has her holiday planned way before us. She's a wanderlust, and I'm very happy for her to go and explore one of her must-visit country (that being said, I'm expecting gifts).  How are you guys spending your Christmas and New Year's Eve?

Believe it or not, in just a few weeks' time, we will be ushering the new year (my goodness, I'm getting older).

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram